what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
HLaB said:
I'm usually there once or twice a week depending on the weather.

If you maybe fancy Cleish Hills or something like that one day, if you have the energy after cycling to your mums, I would be up for that, maybe we can get a few of us together? :evil:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Admin said:
Wish I'd done that too, but instead I'm at home with ear ache and a runny nose ... uurrgghhhh!!! :blush:

Hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to get some miles in .... yeah!! :rolleyes:

Urgh sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon :evil:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Uncle Mort said:
I can't remember, but I've got a pounding headache.

I went for a quiet pint with a friend, and woke up dressed as a nun in a hotel room in Belgium, having my brow mopped by a chimpamzee called Nigel.

(Not really, but it would make a good story)

Bigtwin

Fnaar said:
I went for a quiet pint with a friend, and woke up dressed as a nun in a hotel room in Belgium, having my brow mopped by a chimpamzee called Nigel.

(Not really, but it would make a good story)

Not it wouldn't. No one would have believed you. On account of your spelling "chimpamzee" wrongly. If it had been true, you could have read it off your marriage certificate and got it right.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bigtwin said:
Not it wouldn't. No one would have believed you. On account of your spelling "chimpamzee" wrongly. If it had been true, you could have read it off your marriage certificate and got it right.

Ahem ;):biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
wafflycat said:
Oh that could be in ISIHAC... I can mentally hear it in Humph's voice with 'Akela' being changed to 'Samantha' :biggrin:

It was. First of the latest series, when Samantha took the evening off to be replaced by Sven.;)

I'm at work ;)
Last shift though, then 4 days off :biggrin:

Top Bottom