what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Fab Foodie said:
It's not all bad, but the downside is that I've missed my 9y/o sons song and dance act at his school concert tonight ;)
Missing out on such family things is the downside to the excitement of regular travel.

oh bugger :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bigtwin said:
I remember one year we made burgers for the jamboree. All the brownies had ketchup on their baps, but we ran out and I had to make do with Akela palming me off with relish.

;)

wafflycat

Bigtwin said:
I remember one year we made burgers for the jamboree. All the brownies had ketchup on their baps, but we ran out and I had to make do with Akela palming me off with relish.

Oh that could be in ISIHAC... I can mentally hear it in Humph's voice with 'Akela' being changed to 'Samantha' ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Jane Smart said:
Anytime you want a wee Dunfermline cycle just shout ;)

Isnt it past your bedtime Jane?:biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Rode 10 miles to Beverley in the sunshine (tail wind) and had a drink with a mate and watched a Frankie Boyle DVD, then rode home in the sunset/dark chasing bats along the lanes. Brilliant.

Shaun

Founder
ComedyPilot said:
Rode 10 miles to Beverley in the sunshine (tail wind) and had a drink with a mate and watched a Frankie Boyle DVD, then rode home in the sunset/dark chasing bats along the lanes. Brilliant.

Wish I'd done that too, but instead I'm at home with ear ache and a runny nose ... uurrgghhhh!!! :evil:

Hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to get some miles in .... yeah!! :blush:

Bigtwin

wafflycat said:
Oh that could be in ISIHAC... I can mentally hear it in Humph's voice with 'Akela' being changed to 'Samantha' :evil:

....for a round of Roadmender's Song Book. But before we do that, Samantha has to nip off to meet her scoutmaster gentleman friend. She tells me that he's off on a long weekend with his troop. They are off rock-climbing, and he tells her that while they are trying to get a grip up a slippery back passage....

wafflycat

And another...

"As ever, Samantha spent several hours down in the gramaphone archive, giving the teams' discs a trial spin on the library record deck. The nice old archivists have recently have recently been a bit worried about their early vinyl collection getting scratched, so Samantha ordered them a new mat for the turntable. She said they were very excited at the thought of getting felt under their old 7 inchers."

Bigtwin

wafflycat said:
And another...

"As ever, Samantha spent several hours down in the gramaphone archive, giving the teams' discs a trial spin on the library record deck. The nice old archivists have recently have recently been a bit worried about their early vinyl collection getting scratched, so Samantha ordered them a new mat for the turntable. She said they were very excited at the thought of getting felt under their old 7 inchers."

So while she's off enjoying that, I'll ask the teams to play a game of Obvious Lionel Blair is a thinly disguised woofter...

Top Bottom