what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Finished cooking a massive batch of Lasagne - catering for 40 plus Beavers/Cubs/Scouts/leaders this weekend.... only one dish is in the fridge, as the other is still way too hot. The other has raised the fridge temp to 9c.......;)

Now drinking a few glasses of wine....wife has the lounge in a tip - sewing - so there is crap everywhere. ;)

Packing for camp tomorrow night....then to camp Friday, straight after work.... :biggrin:

Bigtwin

Long time since I've had to fill 40 beavers in one weekend...

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
fossyant said:
Finished cooking a massive batch of Lasagne - catering for 40 plus Beavers/Cubs/Scouts/leaders this weekend.... only one dish is in the fridge, as the other is still way too hot. The other has raised the fridge temp to 9c.......;)

Now drinking a few glasses of wine....wife has the lounge in a tip - sewing - so there is crap everywhere. :sad:

Packing for camp tomorrow night....then to camp Friday, straight after work.... ;)
I sew, there is no way to sew tidyly

how does one spell tidily? tidy ' ly tidilie

oh never mind make a mess :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Chillin' after a day instructing school kids in the wonders of cycling.
Need to eat but still wasting time on here!;):biggrin:

The house is unnervingly quiet as Miss tdr1nka is at her Mother's and my good Lady is on a train to her Brothers Graduation tomorrow.

Cat has been fed and b*ggerd off out again.

Can't tell if the silence is wonderful or crushing.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
She's currently got two of her 4 machines out......not too bad. PS her 'machines' are as expensive as mine, although mine get to live in the garage, not the house...;)

Bigtwin

Sittingduck said:
Keep it clean BT - keep it clean :biggrin: ;)

Don't worry - I always get a hand from Brown Owl to give my utensils a polish off at the end of the eveing - especially round the rim.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
tdr1nka said:
The house is unnervingly quiet as Miss tdr1nka is at her Mother's and my good Lady is on a train to her Brothers Graduation tomorrow.

Am I reading this right? You have two women? ;) or is miss your daughter? I am a bit slow sorry:blush:

Bigtwin

Sittingduck said:
That's more like it

I remember one year we made burgers for the jamboree. All the brownies had ketchup on their baps, but we ran out and I had to make do with Akela palming me off with relish.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Jane Smart said:
sounds good to me ;)
It's not all bad, but the downside is that I've missed my 9y/o sons song and dance act at his school concert tonight :biggrin:
Missing out on such family things is the downside to the excitement of regular travel.

Top Bottom