what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scots_lass

Hi Jane et al,
You lot have made me thirsty - think I will go and get a nice Baileys over ice and join in! Clink clink!

Shrimp_Stu

Beer (4% Stella) and wine (French Sauv Blanc) - as I've been painting the back of my house - 3 quarters done (its what paternity leave is made for) -- although I've not been on the bike for 3 days!!

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
scots_lass said:
Cheers m'dears!
I think eggloos/eglus are dead cute - and they come in different colours! Designer hen houses - way to go!

oh a designer hen house, I saw one in Dobbies in Dunfermline the other day it was so nice and so so tempting :biggrin:

Bigtwin

Jane Smart said:
oh a designer hen house, I saw one in Dobbies in Dunfermline the other day it was so nice and so so tempting :biggrin:

They do them for pigs too - someone in our village has one. Pigloos presumably, though I haven't looked.

oscarplu

Über Member
Sittingduck;802832 That's okay - I am too low class for brandy and the like. Cooking lager is fine with me :D[/quote said:
SD, im only drinking brandy ( a present left over from christmas may i add) because ive run out of the God of all beers, My beautiful Carlesberg Special Brew!!!

Top Bottom