what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

If the deeds don't allow it that's one thing, but you don't need a large garden to keep a couple of hens. I know lots of folk that have a couple of hens in small gardens perfectly well. Hens require very little effort to look after and they don't need acres to roam in, nor are they noisy - dogs are far, far noisier :biggrin:

scots_lass

One of the houses I had said in the deeds that I couldn't keep pigeons nor have more than 1 cat or dog!

oscarplu

Über Member
Bigtwin said:
Bloody right - brandy is a sterile antiseptic anaesthetic, whereas lemonade's nasty volatile chemically shite. Play it safe's my motto.
Straight brandy is is now then. Dont want to poison myself!!!!

wafflycat

Jane Smart said:
Yes just asked my hubby, no foul allowed in the garden sadly. :angry:

I should think not. Football is a horrible game and standards have slipped so too much fouling goes on. Glad to see it's banned where you are. On the other hand, fowl are quite lovely :biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Jane Smart said:
Yes just asked my hubby, no foul allowed in the garden sadly. :angry:

Guess that means my invitation to your next BBQ is out the window then :angry:

Back on topic: Messing about on 'ere, trying to win an eBay bid for a steel frame and drinking Fosters :biggrin:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
always bid on ebay on the last few minutes, I never ever bid now straight away, it just puts the bids up. You probably know that anyway, I am teaching my granny how to suck eggs probably.

Second glass of wine now poured and sitting here listening to Michael Jackson on spotify :biggrin:

Bigtwin

Sittingduck said:
drinking Fosters :biggrin:

Oh My sweet Jezuz I'm so sorry - I had absolutely no idea. If there's anything - anything at all - any of us can do to help, just say the word. Oh Christ, that's just terrible news.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Jane Smart said:
always bid on ebay on the last few minutes, I never ever bid now straight away, it just puts the bids up. You probably know that anyway, I am teaching my granny how to suck eggs probably.

Second glass of wine now poured and sitting here listening to Michael Jackson on spotify :angry:

It's not a typical auction style though. It has a buy it now price but also open to offers. So I made what I think is a reasonable one :angry:

I want this frame!

Jane Smart said:
oh sittingduck, foul visitors are always allowed :biggrin:

Nice - I'll be expecting the red carpet treatment and complimentary bubbly upon my arrival :angry:

Bigtwin said:
Oh My sweet Jezuz I'm so sorry - I had absolutely no idea. If there's anything - anything at all - any of us can do to help, just say the word. Oh Christ, that's just terrible news.

That's okay - I am too low class for brandy and the like. Cooking lager is fine with me :angry:

Top Bottom