what are you all up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oscarplu

Über Member
Drinking brandy and lemonades and watching Corrie!!!!

Bigtwin

Been working flat out on a contract all day, but poured myself a large G+T at 7:45 and watched the end of the highlights.

Now waiting for Mrs BT and her sister to come back from their exercise class via the chippe loaded down - yes really!

wafflycat

Made the evening meal. Consumed it. Got the dishwasher working. Prepared the hens' supper - fed hens their supper. About to have a cuppa - a bit later off to collect WCMinor from parts afar in county.

Bigtwin

oscarplu said:
Drinking more brandy than lemonade....Oh No!!!

Bloody right - brandy is a sterile antiseptic anaesthetic, whereas lemonade's nasty volatile chemically shite. Play it safe's my motto.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
wafflycat said:
Made the evening meal. Consumed it. Got the dishwasher working. Prepared the hens' supper - fed hens their supper. About to have a cuppa - a bit later off to collect WCMinor from parts afar in county.

Oh I would love to keep hens, unfortunately we live on a housing estate, not very pracitcal. We do have an aviary with cockatiels though :biggrin:

peanut

Jane Smart said:
what are you all up to this evening ? :biggrin:

helping you boost your posts :angry::biggrin::biggrin:

sitting in a pool of sweat having just come in from my ride and scoffed an enormous pile of lasagne and veg ...burp. off to feed the screaming cats and get a shower

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
peanut said:
helping you boost your posts :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahahahaha

now that made me laugh:biggrin:

I posted on the PCGB forum tonight that I have joined a cycle forum and done nearly 300 posts ( in the chat room if you want to join in that thread ) and asked them if they were missing me :angry:

Top Bottom