What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
We have had a hectic 4 weeks eating with friends every weekend. We decided on a very relaxing day today. I have been messing with bikes in the shed and Jannie went for a long walk. At about 7pm I will make dinner and then we will watch the latest Downton film. We probably wont see midnight in, but the fireworks will wake us up. We will go for a swim in the sea in the morning with clear heads and then for a bike ride.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This morning I made roofs for my two most recent log sheds and this evening I’m making pizzas (overnight dough that I started yesterday) for dinner and we’ll watch a movie.

OP
OP
Bimble

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
And so the fun begins :cheers:

CFFB1FDD-C397-48B5-AF98-8A372C1272AC.jpeg

Stephenite

Membå
Dinner at home with the wife and kids. Then out at some point to set off fireworks with another family.

Godt nytt år!

6CA6DEFE-9168-4D76-837D-5A9C3F23166D.jpeg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Off to friends tonight. I have dog chews to take for their two cockers. We've been invited to stop over to save the hassle of a taxi. They are only 15 minutes away via The Alan Newton Way, but cycling home piddled isn't a good idea.

Similar here, going to our friends place, crashing there over night, then walking the dog in the morning, and a visit to their local pub at lunchtime.

Top Bottom