What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I've got to finish backing up this year's music, photos and various documents & files to an external hard drive ready to take back to work for storage in case of PC failure and then it will be movie time. The decision as to whether it's going to be John Wick or The Minions hasn't been made yet.

You could always make a mash-up: John Wick taking out a load of minions in a nightclub with a pounding techno soundtrack…

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Does anyone from CycleChat want to come over to help me eat a job lot of smoked salmon, sausage rolls and nuts? :whistle:

I do make a mean :cuppa:
If you also do pick-ups from Ely station, count me in.

Otherwise, decision made
IMG_20221231_213604950.jpg

cookiemonster

Legendary Member

mustang1

Legendary Member
Some minor work related goings-on in the morning followed by lots of shopping.

Tea in the afternoon with SO then family snacks 'n things in the evening until The Big Bang.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Some twallop was having a party outside that was so loud that i had to stick my head between the pillows to try and sleep, thankfully packed up about 11 which is of course legal .

postman

Legendary Member
Happy New year one and all.A 01-30 finish here.So I am minus three hours sleep today.A good little get together.Topic of conversation part of the evening was the Yorkshire Ripper.Mrs P was a constable in the Homes Unit,with no computers,all info was on card.Another guest was a Daily Mail photographer,it was interesting listening to inside stories.Another of our guests a Geordie was himself interviewed twice.I amongst all our night staff at Royal Mail Wellington Street had our fingerprints taken.Anyway it was a good evening.

Top Bottom