What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
As per usual, watching TV, 1130-1210 thereabouts will involve ensuring lack of disruption from celebration of nothing via the medium of Very Loud Music Played Through Headphones.

Last edited:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Umm... Yes. :blush:

Had a good furkle in Tesco this afternoon. Also picked up cranberries, onions, a large pack of ham and some prawns. Kicking myself I've run out of freezer space as there was a veritable wall of chicken and sausages.

Wall of chicken and sausages? Sounds like a challenge... :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had and enjoyed my little bistro outing this aft'. :hungry:

Later I'm going to sew/turn up some vintage wool trousers I've acquired, while slurping Benedictine.🥃

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've got to finish backing up this year's music, photos and various documents & files to an external hard drive ready to take back to work for storage in case of PC failure and then it will be movie time. The decision as to whether it's going to be John Wick or The Minions hasn't been made yet.

I've got to finish backing up this year's music, photos and various documents & files to an external hard drive ready to take back to work for storage in case of PC failure and then it will be movie time. The decision as to whether it's going to be John Wick or The Minions hasn't been made yet.

Minions!!!

MOTD is the TV viewing of choice this evening here chez Casa Reynard.

Top Bottom