What are you doing this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rebuilding a lean to roof at the front of the house, might see some England v Wales (Rugby Union)...removing son from Winchester to C. London (partwork) as he is 'doing a Patrick' and studying for his LPC or whatever it's called... Harlequins v Leeds on Sunday (Rugby League). Keeping an eye on the www. Might get one hour on the bike if things go to plan. Sister's birthday, wedding anniversary, other sister flies in from Morocco, nephew returns to the States - Sunday Observer crossword? Forget it!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

If it's sunny, warm and wind-free, I'll be having a leisurely 80km day trip with a mate out to the countryside with a picnic and hopefully a LONG kip on the grass somewhere near a lake for a swim.
Then out for a long-awaited Indian meal. :rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
Sunderland on saturday(in the car)hope to get out on my bike on sunday if the weathers ok.

SamNichols

Tomorrow, I am watching my dad do a triathlon (if, ironically, I can be bothered to go that is). Evening shall be fixing Fran's front shifter.
Sunday - packing, breaking in new walking boots and perhaps drinks with friends.
Monday - I shall be en normande for 10 days (I am dreading it and looking forward to it in equal measure). I shall toast all of you with some delicious calvados.

Top Bottom