What are you doing with your freebie day off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Not much at all - nursing my cold and feeling sorry for myself ... and watching Mr Summerdays put together a new rack for the car - looks as though it fits better than the last. He made it in the house and then took it outside when the rain stopped and lovely blue skies - but he didn't notice a shower sneak up on him and had to take cover in the car.

Later in the day we had the most enormous hail storm ...

208915f.jpg

The stones themselves were huge and they just kept on falling... it really hurt just holding my hand out the door. Afterwards the children when out and played with them... they still hadn't fully melted several hours later. I can't imagine anyone trying to cycle in them for their pain and marble like properties.

lazyfatgit

Drive to Coolangatta. Ride up the Gold coast to Surfers Paradise and back. Splash around in the South Pacific afterwards. Got a new pair of Ksyriums discounted in the bike shop next to hotel.

Bman

Guru
Admin said:
Bloody hell ... just looked at the time ... I've been engrosed in this.

Easy mode, Miss Direction map, best level 126 ... :biggrin:

Time for bedski now!!! :ohmy: :biggrin:

Night all.

467! ;)

Still not good enough to get in the top 2000 though :tongue:

Further research into the life of multi world cycling champion, Fred Wood.

Just about got enough for a chapter in my book now but am tempted to publish it on it's own.
s1izq8.jpg

Fred pictured in Christchurch, New Zealand in 1887

Any more comments like that and you'll find out the hard way!;):biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
threebikesmcginty said:
That's a big unicycle but why has the bloke in white got a wheel on a pole sticking out of his bottom?! :biggrin:

I was going to say, I don't think much of the guy in white's unicycle....:thumbsup:

Go on 'dodger, I dare you....

Top Bottom