What are you drinking on Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpemburn

I'd be drinking something from Hill Farmstead in your shoes!
That’s probably available here. I’ll have to ask my in-laws (whom we’re visiting) if they’re familiar.

We visited a nice little brewery within walking distance in their little town of Brandon. From the sound of it, the local beer was a major factor in choosing this area.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
That’s probably available here. I’ll have to ask my in-laws (whom we’re visiting) if they’re familiar.

We visited a nice little brewery within walking distance in their little town of Brandon. From the sound of it, the local beer was a major factor in choosing this area.

That sounds great - it's always best to drink local!

I only mentioned Hill Farmstead as it's routinely rated one of the best, if not the best, beer brewery in the world. It's very difficult to get hold of in Europe - I've only had a couple of their brews and have had to pay crazy amounts for them (about 15 dollars for one 12oz can!) It's located in Greensboro Bend, about 100 miles from Brandon.

Tea first thing in the morning.
Coffee with a croissant for breakfast.
Probably a sherry before dinner.
Red wine with dinner.
Something stronger in the evening: either Southern Comfort with ice, or whiskey and ginger wine.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
For the moment, I having a Campari and Soda and watching North by Northwest on the tellybox.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I read this thread before going shopping today, and now I find myself with a bottle of Warninks, so Snowball for breakfast it is.
We're on it....

lazybloke

Considering a new username
We have posh fruit juices, wines (red & white), fizz, gin Port, Sherry, whisky and various beers.

I'll probably have a bit of everything!
Except the whisky. Never acquired a taste for it.

Top Bottom