What are you reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
Ironman by George Mahud.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
One Man and His Bike by Mike Carter.His ride round the coast line of Britain
Got that lying beside me just now on it’s second reading.
Currently reading Fat Chick Goes AWOL by Anna Mitchell. Australian mostly triking. Not been impressed by the other trike orientated books I have read by American authors.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I have been going through a heavy few months since before Christmas. A biography of the Pankhursts has been followed by one of Michelangelo by Martin Gayford. The latter is interesting but is a real doorstop at almost 600 pages before references etc.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just finished reading " Becoming the Supervet" by Noel Fitzpatrick. This man has really sacrificed his personal life for the welfare of animals, top guy.:okay:
Run out of something to read now for the time being.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Finished reading The Dresden files by Jim Butcher (all 17 books) yet again. New one coming out in July. Started The Deverry Saga by Katherine Kerr (I may have read these before... once..., twice..., no more than three times, honestly.... :blush: )

Also reading Gironimo by Tim Moore as he follows the 1914 Giro route on a vintage/restored/b*ggered bike. Laugh out loud read (I’m literally crying with laughter in some parts) so taking my time reading it.

Top Bottom