What are your lock down plans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I will be finishing my loft conversion, every thing bought to finish it , Should take at least two months, i will be climbing the walls after that. I don't do well if i ain't busy.:cheers:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Just read your BSA restoration blog Elton, superb job, have you still got the bike?
No, sold it ( at a loss) to a collector from the Benson Vintage Cycle Club.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Tonight on a whim I took the motor out of the cooker hood, so I should probably think about putting it back in at some point.

All uphill

Still rolling along
There's a long list of things I should do...

...and a short list of things I want to do.

The two lists have no overlap.

My plan is to do one from each list each couple of days.

Bit of decorating, then a ride around some lanes. Bit of cleaning then some hifi repair.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If still allowed to cycle outdoors - get fit again enjoying the hills of Yorkshire and Lancashire. (If not, get fit again hating every minute spent suffering on my turbo trainer!)

Get serious about learning to play the guitar, and if I make decent progress on that, have a go at the piano too.

Finish some of the puzzle games that I have been writing and try to earn some money from them.

Survive long enough to get my pension (early 2022)!

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
If still allowed to cycle outdoors

And if not allowed, who's going to stop you? The authorities are going to have more pressing things to deal with than try to stop some bloke from riding his bike if he feels like it! I don't intend to change anything, and I will carry on with my normal activities irrespective whether officialdom approves or not.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I have work to be getting on with which should last me about a month. After that my business is on hold and im making no money. It is what it is, extraordinary circumstances...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've been on the sick long term which, as it's genuine, is rather like being on lock down because I'm effectively stuck in the house.

Worse in the sense I don't feel like doing anything other than prat around on here.

It's not all bad, I am improving slowly, but having the mental and physical stamina to be bored and fed up on lock down would be progress for me.

screenman

Legendary Member
And if not allowed, who's going to stop you? The authorities are going to have more pressing things to deal with than try to stop some bloke from riding his bike if he feels like it! I don't intend to change anything, and I will carry on with my normal activities irrespective whether officialdom approves or not.

The thought that you might create problems for others not worry you?

Globalti

Legendary Member
The Government is never going to ban people from going out walking or cycling, surely!

And If they do, who's going to enforce the ban? There aren't any Police.

contadino

Veteran

That's selfish and irresponsible.

Looking at countries already on lockdown, the police are very much enforcing it.

Grow up and be part of society.

Top Bottom