What are your plans for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
This is the first Christmas since Mrs Fnaar and I separated (amicable, but complicated). I will wake on Christmas morning in a hotel in Surrey, before joining her, our kids and her extended family for the traditional family get-together. It's going to feel a little odd, as for the first time I won't be staying over at the house with everyone else, but I'm still looking forward to it. I get on very well with her family.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
This is the first Christmas since Mrs Fnaar and I separated (amicable, but complicated). I will wake on Christmas morning in a hotel in Surrey, before joining her, our kids and her extended family for the traditional family get-together. It's going to feel a little odd, as for the first time I won't be staying over at the house with everyone else, but I'm still looking forward to it. I get on very well with her family.
Nice to hear a reasonably positive separation aftermath for a change.

Hope your daughter is still recovering well

midlife

Guru
I will be eating my olan :smile:

9717738854_0e1f258e0e_o.jpg

Big Andy

Über Member
Too early to plan for Christmas yet.
Currently sat in Costa having a coffee before a meeting and White Christmas came on!!!
If Do they know its Christmas comes on next there may be an incident!!!!

There are only 12 days of Christmas and none of them are in November!!!!!

Lullabelle

Banana
We have bought 1 present, it wasn't planned, we saw something that was perfect for my dad, we won't be going back before Christmas so we picked it up. Won't buy anything else yet for a while, too early. We will be on our own this year so will have plenty of lie-ins and chilling out.

Top Bottom