What bike jersey brands do you wear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
I've got a couple of cheap jerseys I used for commuting - and a few Aldi winter jerseys.

For longer rides I've got mostly dhb from Wiggle - their Merino Jerseys fit me really well - they're nice and long in the body without being too baggy - and are comfortable for longer rides.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I bought 3 from Tenn 8 or 9 years ago. Loose fitting, nice long front zip for flashing my hairy chest to the lovely ladies, small zipped side pocket for stuff and 3 of the usual pockets at the back which I can no longer reach.
I find myself wearing cycle specific clothing less and less these days though.

VeganWheels

Always buy Fat Lads At The Back,even though I am nowhere near as porky as I used to be.
I love the colourful modern designs & the quality is always been really good on every item I've bough tall their kit washed very well.
Since March availability has seem to have been a little bit of an issue for them,but then that seems to general problem for a lot of companies.

vickster

Legendary Member
Always buy Fat Lads At The Back,even though I am nowhere near as porky as I used to be.
I love the colourful modern designs & the quality is always been really good on every item I've bough tall their kit washed very well.
Since March availability has seem to have been a little bit of an issue for them,but then that seems to general problem for a lot of companies.
If you like colourful designs, look at Cycology :okay:

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

Castelli for me I only buy in the sales and shop around even I few bargains of ebay.
I’ve tried cheep stuff which maybe fine for some but I found they don’t work for me.
Everyone is different and you just need to work out what you like and what‘s comfortable.
Use wiggle.com or sportspersuit , that's how I get cheaper jerseys.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I mostly ride my recumbent which means I don’t need or use cycle specific clothing. But when I do ride my road bike it is mostly jerseys from the big audax events I’ve completed or I like cafe du cycliste.

https://www.cafeducycliste.com/en_uk/mens-cycling-apparel.html

I like this brand as the jerseys are much more casual and don’t make me look like I should be in a race, whilst just as functional. Here’s a photo of me riding with one of those tops.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Use wiggle.com or sportspersuit , that's how I get cheaper jerseys.
Sportpursuit are good, although no free delivery and have to order using Paypal to get free returns (cycling clothing purchases are always a bit hit and miss for me at least!)

tom73

Guru
I mostly ride my recumbent which means I don’t need or use cycle specific clothing. But when I do ride my road bike it is mostly jerseys from the big audax events I’ve completed or I like cafe du cycliste.

I like this brand as the jerseys are much more casual and don’t make me look like I should be in a race, whilst being just as functional.
They look nice not come across them before quality match the price ?

si_c

Guru

I like this brand as the jerseys are much more casual and don’t make me look like I should be in a race, whilst just as functional. Here’s a photo of me riding with one of those tops.

Some of their stuff is frankly horrible. Like the jersey they seem so proud of at the moment that it's taking front and centre on their website. Who wanted rejected carpet glued onto the front of their jersey?

vickster

Legendary Member
Some of their stuff is frankly horrible. Like the jersey they seem so proud of at the moment that it's taking front and centre on their website. Who wanted rejected carpet glued onto the front of their jersey?
I quite like that (although £170 :ohmy: , but their women's sizing is ridiculous...largest is a 38" chest!! :wacko:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy

Your tastes simply aren’t as refined as others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Top Bottom