What bike jersey brands do you wear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I also have merino arm warmers from Torm. I get so bored with anything in black.

Venod

Eh up
I also have merino arm warmers from Torm.

I have some of them but in black and white, they are very good, I had a couple of Torm jerseys that were nice and comfortable but they quickly faded and became shabby looking, I don't think they liked my excessive sweating.

Last edited:

andrew_s

Legendary Member
I now use Torm smartwool jerseys. I've been using a couple of long sleeve jersey for about 4 years, and have recently supplemented them with a pair of short sleeve jerseys, to replace my Montane jerseys that have reached end of life, more or less.
I've also got some assorted lightweight for hot weather, most recently from thecyclejersey.com (Bruichladdich & Ardbeg)

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

I mostly ride my recumbent which means I don’t need or use cycle specific clothing. But when I do ride my road bike it is mostly jerseys from the big audax events I’ve completed or I like cafe du cycliste.

https://www.cafeducycliste.com/en_uk/mens-cycling-apparel.html

I like this brand as the jerseys are much more casual and don’t make me look like I should be in a race, whilst just as functional. Here’s a photo of me riding with one of those tops.

View attachment 548740
Is that a bromley bike? Also those are some very expensive jerseys! Rapha is cheaper and I get silk ones.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

I now use Torm smartwool jerseys. I've been using a couple of long sleeve jersey for about 4 years, and have recently supplemented them with a pair of short sleeve jerseys, to replace my Montane jerseys that have reached end of life, more or less.
I've also got some assorted lightweight for hot weather, most recently from thecyclejersey.com (Bruichladdich & Ardbeg)
Are those mostly for summer or winter? They look nice though- just looked them up and good price. How are they compared to rapha?

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

Rapha ,assos, sportful I find you get what you pay for
I also like rapha jerseys- very nice quality. I have a huub one but it's nowhere near as nice even though it was on the pricey side- it's not as breathable and light.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I wore Pearl Izumi when I was fit, I liked the shape and the material as well as the features.
Since I'm a short term fat knacker (thanks Covid, and home schooling, and furlough) I'm exclusively wearing Halfords / Ridge tops, because they're massive, and cheap, and hopefully I can bin them when I lose weight. They're okay though for a cheap top.

Twilkes

Guru
Whatever is cheap, or preferably reduced, got a great Altura long sleeve jersey for winter, £15 and does me pretty much down to freezing. Managed to find a Santini summer short sleeve that fitted (XXXL!), and bought a Torm short sleeve merino jersey which kind of confuses me - if the weather is warm enough to be bare-armed the jersey is too warm, and if it's cold enough that the jersey is the right warmth then my arms are cold! Also it's miserable when it gets wet, can feel the weight increasing as it absorbs all the rain and starts to pong.

Hopefully these should last me a couple of years at least, I'd probably go back to Altura as a first port of call though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom