What can you smell ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Riding around London, I seem to have a spooky ability to sniff out gas leaks at road junctions, and at building sites. Very odd. I'm trying to work out how to turn this skill into hard cash.

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE 4783189, member: 259"]Hope your parent is ok Biggs. They use lavender oil in A and E in Belgium and NL.[/QUOTE]

Yes all is good

It most certainly is not lavender

Reactions: TVC

gaijintendo

Veteran
I guess this is as good a place to mention this as any - maybe more experienced members can advise.

I need to wipe inter cacatus. Is that normal ageing or should I seem medical advice?

If it is normal, it might explain things.

I opened an incognito window so google wouldn't remember forever that I was interested in this condition.

Google doesn't know what it is.

Schoolboy Latin tells me that's 'in between poos'... as to whether it's normal ageing I don't feel qualified to offer advice so, unusually for an internet forum, I won't :smile:

And back to the OP, unusual amounts of weed when out riding - the two smells of spring round here: fresh cut and freshly smoked grass.

classic33

Leg End Member
I opened an incognito window so google wouldn't remember forever that I was interested in this condition.

Google doesn't know what it is.
Got similar to the above, forum filters would have blocked it, "Among s***s".

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Riding around London, I seem to have a spooky ability to sniff out gas leaks at road junctions, and at building sites. Very odd. I'm trying to work out how to turn this skill into hard cash.
Ahh. Someone else. I thought modern gas was supposed to be almost odourless but I pick up on it very easily too.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I think people often mistake central heating boiler exhaust for gas leaks..it can smell a bit..

I often smell Mary Jane ...but it's smoked everywhere these days..fortunately I love the smell.especially cheese.

gaijintendo

Veteran
Got similar to the above, forum filters would have blocked it, "Among s***s".

I only remember rude words in Latin... I thought inter- meant "between". Anything that isn't rude was wasted on me.

Further off topic, but I can only seem to learn foods in new languages, presumably because of the Pavlovian rewards for ordering food.

Top Bottom