What Colour ? - MTB colour Change !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My old Diamond Back Ascent started life out as a Marble Grey Colour in the early 90's. Became very unfashionable so I had the bike re-painted a darkish blue colour that's been on the bike 15 plus years. It still looks pretty good, but I fancy giving it a spruce up. There is nothing wrong mechanically so it will be a strip, paint and rebuild with new cables (just because).

Really stuck with colour. I fancy a 'bright' metallic blue, possibly red, or go understated with a glossy metallic gunmetal. I have a local wheel re-furbishers that does bike frames as well - results look very good. Cost is around £60 for frame and fork.

Replacement 'decals' are available on ebay - it's on replacements of replacements since the initial respray.

The bike still get's used, mainly pottering about with family, or on quick XC rides in winter/bad weather as it's a damn site easier to clean than the FS.

Choices choices.

My old Diamond Back Ascent started life out as a Marble Grey Colour in the early 90's. Became very unfashionable so I had the bike re-painted a darkish blue colour that's been on the bike 15 plus years.

Go full circle, back to Marble grey? It may be cool again.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
How about a nice apple green like mine :whistle:

15219992_1290020504390479_8557426240350768866_n.jpg

Top Bottom