What did Santa bring you for Xmas cycling themed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L Q

Über Member
Sunnycam sport edition glasses with a camera in the middle of the lenses.

Not sure if I will use them so she may be taking them back tomorrow for a refund.

Never heard of them and I can’t find many reviews online either.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
fark all

wonderloaf

Veteran
Yet another electric screwdriver set, like I need another one .... then I saw the torque setting on it is 5.5Nm which is just about what all the bolts on my bike need. Might get some use after all!

A very thoughtful secret Santa at work got me this inspirational book
IMG_20171221_234953613.jpg

pjd57

Veteran
Gloves and base layer from Mrs.

My daughter got me a top with our name on it ( Dolan ) . I know !

Their sizes are a bit out. Small adult , looks right for a 10 year old.

xzenonuk

Veteran
my sister and her partner gave me a mouse mat that says (i love cycling) heart shape instead of love.

it is actually comfy and works great on my optical mouse, was not using one before :smile:

oh bought myself a new saddle for the roadbike, has wee bits of blue on it and is softer and slightly larger than the stock one on my triban 500se yay :smile:

delb0y

Legendary Member
Some lights, some bottle cages, a Garmin Edge mount, a seatpost wedgie thing, and a mini-pump - i.e. all the little extras to stick on the new bike to save me swapping them over from the other bike every time I go for a ride on the bike that all these things aren't currently on.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Geraint Thomas. The world of cycling according to G.
The man who cycled the world. Mark Beaumont.
:cheers:
Ive read the Mark Baumont book three times its a fantastic read (if you like once you have read it try the Man who cycled the Americas), i started the world according to G last year but got way laid on that one , great book though.

Top Bottom