What did Santa bring you for Xmas cycling themed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L Q

Über Member
Sunnycam sport edition glasses with a camera in the middle of the lenses.

Not sure if I will use them so she may be taking them back tomorrow for a refund.

Never heard of them and I can’t find many reviews online either.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
fark all

wonderloaf

Veteran
Yet another electric screwdriver set, like I need another one .... then I saw the torque setting on it is 5.5Nm which is just about what all the bolts on my bike need. Might get some use after all!

A very thoughtful secret Santa at work got me this inspirational book
IMG_20171221_234953613.jpg

pjd57

Veteran
Gloves and base layer from Mrs.

My daughter got me a top with our name on it ( Dolan ) . I know !

Their sizes are a bit out. Small adult , looks right for a 10 year old.

xzenonuk

Veteran
my sister and her partner gave me a mouse mat that says (i love cycling) heart shape instead of love.

it is actually comfy and works great on my optical mouse, was not using one before :smile:

oh bought myself a new saddle for the roadbike, has wee bits of blue on it and is softer and slightly larger than the stock one on my triban 500se yay :smile:

delb0y

Legendary Member
Some lights, some bottle cages, a Garmin Edge mount, a seatpost wedgie thing, and a mini-pump - i.e. all the little extras to stick on the new bike to save me swapping them over from the other bike every time I go for a ride on the bike that all these things aren't currently on.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
A wire bike and a retro wall plaque thingy :smile:

Attachments

• 20171227_091423.jpg
    20171227_091423.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 44

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Geraint Thomas. The world of cycling according to G.
The man who cycled the world. Mark Beaumont.
:cheers:
Ive read the Mark Baumont book three times its a fantastic read (if you like once you have read it try the Man who cycled the Americas), i started the world according to G last year but got way laid on that one , great book though.

Top Bottom