What did you buy at Lidl today???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

looe

Bugger, shoesize only up to 10... I need 11 :biggrin: BUT I bought 4 pairs of socks, foot pump, vest, 3 long and short cycling trousers, set of lights, sunglasses, gloves and insulated bottle all in for £50 :angry:

scouserinlondon

I'm going to update my top and shorts collection after work tonight.

buddha

Veteran
Got a 'puter, and fixed it outside the shop in 2 minutes. Had to squash it on the tops as it can't be stem mounted, but otherwise works well. Unfortunately it states that I am going slower than I originally thought!

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I arrived a few hours after the store opened and most of the medium sized stuff had already gone! ... still I managed to get a Cycling Vest and a set of Glasses, well at them prices you can't grumble.

snorri

Legendary Member
Eggs, fresh s/s milk, uht s/s milk, sultanas, swiss roll, fruit salad, custard, rice (2 tins) , bramley apple pies, fruit loaf, apple juice(cloudy), orange juice.
Why do you want to know anyway?

OP
OP
looe

looe

snorri said:
Eggs, fresh s/s milk, uht s/s milk, sultanas, swiss roll, fruit salad, custard, rice (2 tins) , bramley apple pies, fruit loaf, apple juice(cloudy), orange juice.
Why do you want to know anyway?
:biggrin: :blush: :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh:

Popped in for a look and picked up a couple of packs of socks but there was only one checkout open and I couldn't be arsed to wait in the queue with half a dozen people doing a weekly (monthly?) shop in front, so didn't bother.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I bought one of everything for when my existing gear wears out.

Was most impressed with their SPD shoes. Near identical in style and quality as my Shimano MT41 which retail at £40-£70. Lidl's shoes are much better and lighter than last years which themselves were okay.

The quality of the other items also seems a bit better than previous years.

Spent £60 quid - would have spent three times that elsewhere and I doubt the quality will have been better.

cavcannotclimb

Went with a long list but had to go to two stores and settle for bigger sizes before I got everything! Shorts x2, hoist, 'puter and plenty of "supplies" (choc bars recommended from Lidl or Aldi and just the right sizes for your saddle bags!)

Top Bottom