what did you learn today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I learned that, just because your glasses are steaming up a bit, that's no reason to take them off just before hurtling down a long hill at 30+mph into a headwind and heavy, driving rain. It really stings your eyes.

young Ed

Veteran
I learned that, just because your glasses are steaming up a bit, that's no reason to take them off just before hurtling down a long hill at 30+mph into a headwind and heavy, driving rain. It really stings your eyes.
have taken them off and whiped them on the jersey on the flat on 38mm tyres, wouldn't dare on the new road bike with 23mm tyres
Cheers Ed

Luked1980

That riding in the wind and rain is not as "fun" as I was told it would be

OP
OP
dawn72

dawn72

I also learned that when motorists have a parked car on their side of the road, they won't pull out into the path of an oncoming car but will when it's an oncoming cyclist

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Yesterday I learned that the child who tries to boss everyone around and in some cases, actually push other kids about, is the one who cries the loudest when he ends up on the bottom of the pile.

I also learned that once you've established that the aforementioned crying child is not, in fact, mortally wounded, it's impossible to stop yourself grinning.

Top Bottom