What did you look like when you were young?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Practising for the regional heat for Britain's Strongest Man.

logpress.jpg

Reactions: Maz

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Front row 3rd from the right looks like Mira Hindley to me.

the lad in the middle of the 2nd row is a spitting image of a young Alan Bennett.

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Front row 3rd from the right looks like Mira Hindley to me.

the lad in the middle of the 2nd row is a spitting image of a young Alan Bennett.

That was Trevor Bradley , who once broke his glasses. I recall that in a french lesson Bender Joe (the teacher) said "You're not a bad looking lad without your classes, Trevor", which reinforced our view at the time that Colonel Walters batted for the other side! Another memory aboout Trevor was that his parents took him to see a West End show called "Oh! Calcutta"" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh!_Calcutta) not knowing it contained nudity!

Young Watt-O is in the middle of the back row.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
and before that....
untitled.jpg

I'm the upwardly mobile chap, top left

And now...

Mini DZ.jpg

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was quite a sensitive soul when I was that long-haired youth and got really upset one night when some people in a pub told me exactly what they thought of my hair, so when I got home I scalped myself with a pair of nail scissors. I got the fright of my life when I woke up the following morning and realised that something significant was missing!

I went downstairs and my mother groaned and said "Och, no, your father was just saying the other day that you couldn't look worse - but he was wrong!" That really cheered me up!

Anyway, I shaved the beard off too and eventually grew my hair back to a more sensible length. I've found a picture of me taken then. I'm sitting next to the girl of my dreams, too shy to speak to her! (I've edited her out of the picture because I don't have her permission to post her up here.)

PP1 161.jpg

Top Bottom