What do women really want for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

catwoman

Depends.......definitely not household appliances! :biggrin:
For the woman who has everything? Take her out and let her choose. I presume money is no issue. :biggrin:

After being married for 38 years I know what she HAS, it's what she WANTS that still puzzles me.

I showed her a nice bracelet yesterday and she said NO WAY!!! Only £3850 as well.

I don't think I've bought a dud in all those years so hopefully 2007 will be OK as well.

ajevans

Buy her a new ironing board cover! Never fails to impress!

And a book that along the lines of "How to please your man in bed".

domtyler

Über Member
I think Kirstie and Buggie were recommending something called the Rampant Rabbit whatever that is.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
wafflycat said:

Shouldn't you have posted that under Clothing and Accessories?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Might be a good idea to ask her to do a list of 10 things and then you choose?

The best present the husband has ever bought me (engagement ring excepted etc) was for our wedding anniversary this year - he's booked me a day driving diggers!!! I get to drive a JCB, excavation truck and something else big and yellow. I can't wait!

Cathryn said:
The best present the husband has ever bought me (engagement ring excepted etc) was for our wedding anniversary this year - he's booked me a day driving diggers!!! I get to drive a JCB, excavation truck and something else big and yellow. I can't wait!

i'm luke, i'm five and my dad's bruce lee...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I've asked for some money to buy fancy wool and more sizes of knitting needles, a Bagpuss or Clangers DVD, and a Ray Mears book.

I may not be a typical woman.

The answer of course is that it depends on the person. Buy me any of the 'usual' guff (perfume, jewellery) and I'd be pretty disappointed. If it's a loved one, and you can't think what they'd like, or at least have a few options, than you don't love 'em enough.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
wafflycat said:
No, as he is required without clothing and accessories will not be needed :biggrin::biggrin:

Oh - too late, Wafflycat has reserved Petacci for her own personal consumption. I shall see if Valverde is on there.

BT(much slimmer)B does this help you with your present conundrum?

wafflycat

Speicher said:
Oh - too late, Wafflycat has reserved Petacci for her own personal consumption. I shall see if Valverde is on there.

BT(much slimmer)B does this help you with your present conundrum?

The one who is *much more handsome* in real life than on any photograph I've seen of him is Jens Voight. In real life he's quite delicious. :biggrin:

Top Bottom