1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do women really want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 3 Dec 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

????????????????:biggrin::wacko::biggrin::wacko::biggrin:???????????:sad:

2. catwoman

catwoman Well-Known Member

Depends.......definitely not household appliances! :biggrin:
    For the woman who has everything? Take her out and let her choose. I presume money is no issue. :biggrin:

3. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

After being married for 38 years I know what she HAS, it's what she WANTS that still puzzles me.

I showed her a nice bracelet yesterday and she said NO WAY!!! Only £3850 as well.

I don't think I've bought a dud in all those years so hopefully 2007 will be OK as well.

4. ajevans

ajevans New Member

Buy her a new ironing board cover! Never fails to impress!

And a book that along the lines of "How to please your man in bed".

5. pzycoman

pzycoman New Member

Flowers/chocolates/jewellery and either something she wants, or something really really stupid (that will make her laugh) is what I tend to buy.

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I think Kirstie and Buggie were recommending something called the Rampant Rabbit whatever that is.

7. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

WafflyCat recommended the SheWee and Arch was raving over the Mooncup.

8. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

9. Unkraut

Unkraut Master of the Inane Comment

10. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

No, as he is required without clothing and accessories will not be needed :biggrin::biggrin:

11. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

Might be a good idea to ask her to do a list of 10 things and then you choose?

The best present the husband has ever bought me (engagement ring excepted etc) was for our wedding anniversary this year - he's booked me a day driving diggers!!! I get to drive a JCB, excavation truck and something else big and yellow. I can't wait!

12. i'm luke, i'm five and my dad's bruce lee...

13. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Well, I've asked for some money to buy fancy wool and more sizes of knitting needles, a Bagpuss or Clangers DVD, and a Ray Mears book.

I may not be a typical woman.

The answer of course is that it depends on the person. Buy me any of the 'usual' guff (perfume, jewellery) and I'd be pretty disappointed. If it's a loved one, and you can't think what they'd like, or at least have a few options, than you don't love 'em enough.

14. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

Oh - too late, Wafflycat has reserved Petacci for her own personal consumption. I shall see if Valverde is on there.

BT(much slimmer)B does this help you with your present conundrum?

15. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

The one who is *much more handsome* in real life than on any photograph I've seen of him is Jens Voight. In real life he's quite delicious. :biggrin: