What do you carry in your jersey pockets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
A little pouch with phone, some money, a credit card in one pocket. And in another pocket, at this time of year, some arm warmers and probably a gilet. If I am doing a longer ride possibly an energy bar.

In the bag under the seat; 2 x spare tubes, 2 levers, multi tool, and some patches/glue.

+2 to this, plus an ID card in case the worst happens.

Egon Belmontie

Powered by Marmite.
+2 to this, plus an ID card in case the worst happens.

Not nice to think about, but that's a really good idea.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Only things I wouldn't mind landing on in an accident, so just food. Everything else goes in a saddle pack.

+1 - for me that means wind/waterproof jacket, armwarmers, food/gels - that sort of thing - nothing hard. Phone, wallet, keys carried in a tribag behind the stem, or one of those (no longer available) really useful Trek zipped containers that fit in a bottle cage. Tools etc in a saddle pack.

400bhp

Guru
+1 - for me that means wind/waterproof jacket, armwarmers, food/gels - that sort of thing - nothing hard. Phone, wallet, keys carried in a tribag behind the stem, or one of those (no longer available) really useful Trek zipped containers that fit in a bottle cage. Tools etc in a saddle pack.

+2, generally I like to keep solid items away from my body, although does depend upon the ride and the amount of stuff i Need. Wouldn't fancy a key in my back. :ohmy:

Reactions: gaz

Sandra6

Veteran
I always forget I have those pockets, sometimes I put a tissue in there and when I wear it to walk the dog - before a ride - I put poop-scoop bags in there.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
For commuting - work pass and arm warmers / jacket (If I wore them and took them off mid ride)
Weekend rides - 2 inner tubes, some food and maybe some arm warmers / jacket.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
left hand pocket - Lezyne smart wallet, containing punchure repair kit, tyre levers, toolkit, cash and cards. plus a CO2 tyre inflator and two cartridges
Centre pocket - first aid kit
Right pocket - spare tubes

Top Bottom