What do you get at the Indian?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Patrick Stevens said:
Did the chap who lit up a fag get discharged from the burns unit? :biggrin:

No - NASA are still trying to locate his orbit :biggrin:

I actually had an Indian with my new lady last night.
She had a super sizzler special (before we went to bed, that is :biggrin:) and I had a chicken kashawari (sp) thingamejig.
There wasn't a fart in my general direction at all; she passed the test. ;) (don't know if I did, though! :biggrin:). :biggrin:

bonj2

king prawn jalfrezi + chapatis or peshwari nan, tarka dal. cobra/kingfisher/generic indian lager.
or just anything kingprawn-based.

Brock

I always try to get something different, that's part of the fun. I particularly like a sizzling lamb korai though.
I'm going to the Indian tonight actually, but for a set meal 'benghal banquet', which saves having to choose and is fantastic value. Five courses for 9 quid? Yes please!
I'm not keen on cobra or kingfisher, so normally go for a bottle of house red, fruity and gluggable.

TVC

Living in Leicester I have some of the countries best curry houses within staggering distance, North Indian with lots of meat dishes when rounding off a beer evening, but mostly lighter South Indian vegitarian places if I want to enjoy a meal.

SamNichols

It's a rule of Indian restaurants that the moment someone gets one of those sizzling plates, everyone around the table goes 'ooh' and feels a bit jealous.

jonathan ellis

Either

Chicken Jalfrezi, Garlic Chicken or Madras

with Mushroom rice, Garlic Nan and a motor (cheesy peas aka Matapaneer)

excuse the spelling

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Last Sunday, this was. Pakoras, chicken balti, naan. Gulabjamen and a jug of lassi. We were going through Birmingham on the way back from Wales, and I felt I'd earned it after cycling up Horseshoe Pass.

Handy Hint for satnav owners.
Ladypool Road has many Indian restaurants on and around it. Ladysmith Road doesn't, and is about 15 miles away over near Dudley.:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
To share or not to share? Awkward moments can be had when you help yourself to what one of your party has ordered, and you aren't sure if they are going to respond by likewise havng some of yours, or by saying "Oy, that's mine", and getting medieval on yo' ass. :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
bonj said:
king prawn jalfrezi + chapatis or peshwari nan, tarka dal. cobra/kingfisher/generic indian lager.
or just anything kingprawn-based.
I like tarka dal, but generally prefer somethimng a little 'otter...'otter, geddit? otter...oh never mind!:biggrin:

Brock

Fnaar said:
I like tarka dal, but generally prefer somethimng a little 'otter...'otter, geddit? otter...oh never mind!:biggrin:

Very good fnaar!
n185209.jpg

Top Bottom