What do you make of this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisMc

You must be a very patient bunch down south! If he wouldn't leave go of my bike, I would have chinned him!

Yeah I couldn't understand why no one knocked him out

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
i've watched this already, imho the cyclists shouldn't have ganged up on the already idiotic moton, it just made it worse.
as for the moton in question, he's a bully simple as, when he gets hold of that guys bike, well if mine i'd have told him flat that he is unlawfully detaining me and if he didn't remove himself i'd incapacitate him and wait until the police and ambulance(which he'd also need) arrive, whereupon i'd have filed assault charges against him.

why nobody phoned the police is beyond me.

Leodis

Veteran
both sides have been daft, the cyclists for being idiots at the lights and then hitting his mirror and the driver for the beeping and punishment pass as well as stealing the bike lol

AndyRM

XOXO
Okay, they're-they're in the woods...the camera keeps on moving...Uh, I think they're, they're looking for some witch or something, I-I don't know, I wasn't listening... nothing's happening, nothing's happening, something about a map wing mirror, nothing's happening, it's over, a lot of people in the audience look pissed.

Top Bottom