What do you reckon the chances are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Crackle said:
...we are not talking about all cyclists here just Armstrong who's rather unique in sporting terms....

...someone who came pretty close to death would take a substance which would encourage and accelarate possible tumour growth...

...I require the evidence for that to be beyond doubt and it isn't...

You're doing it again! :biggrin:

I am never going to convince anyone he doped. Likewise he will never convince me he didn't.

Noodley said:
You're doing it again! :smile:

I am never going to convince anyone he doped. Likewise he will never convince me he didn't.

Fair dinkum. You put 'em up and I'll knock 'em down though:boxing: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Besides, you haven't not convinced me. You know much more than me about the sport as a whole and if I point the Noodley spotlight on someone like Landis, everything you said fits.

My jaundiced eye shall remain open.

Noodley

Crackle said:
...point the Noodley spotlight on someone like Landis, everything you said fits...

There is much Landis learned from his former team leader...unfortunately for Landis he was obviously not listening during the "how to get away with it" discussions.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Noodley said:
There is much Landis learned from his former team leader...unfortunately for Landis he was obviously not listening during the "how to get away with it" discussions.
Presumably Hamilton, Beltran and Heras skipped that class too...:biggrin:

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Hey Noodles, shall we start a business selling an alcopop called EPO?
:biggrin:

There may be a small market - not sure how many Mormons there are with phantom twins.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Crackle said:
The cynicism is melting my screen.
Come on, there's a marketing opportunity going begging!

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
You're not taking this seriously. :biggrin:
We brand up a load of alcopops with names like Micera, EPO and HGH. We negotiate a deal with Rock Racing, use their star rider as our posterboy and tap into that uber-cool bad boy market. It's fool-proof I tell you.

Noodley

We could maybe even get the gig as sponsors of the Tour of California.

Nope, that's wrapped up as well...oh bugger.

Top Bottom