What do you use yours for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
enjoyment, pleasure, and sanity

Rusty Rocket

I used to walk a lot (good for my mental and physical health). Now I cycle a lot. It’s liberating. Absolutely freezing today so only did 30 mins but still feeling the benefit of getting out the house.

Cycling_Samurai

I just exercise on my road bike. I did add a kickstand and have a cable lock. I don't see not having a kickstand. Don't want to lay my bike about nor lean it so it can fall down. The lock is for quick trips into convenient stores when on long rides.

Rusty Rocket

I just exercise on my road bike. I did add a kickstand and have a cable lock. I don't see not having a kickstand. Don't want to lay my bike about nor lean it so it can fall down. The lock is for quick trips into convenient stores when on long rides.
My bike has a kick stand, very underrated bit of kit. Probably not seen as cool, or concerns with adding extra weight but frankly it’s me that needs to lose the weight, not the bike.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Im sure when i was 27 stone i got some of that, although no one really said anything to me really. Maybe because they watched the film "Uncle Buck"...

For me it was weight loss and health and still is really. I used my car much less last year, i may have filled up 4 or 5 times. This year i aim for continuing fitness and continuing to shift reliance to peddle power. Maybe, i'll try road cycling as in, a light weight road bike this year, but honestly it doesn't interest me too much. I like to just bimble along with me and my thoughts or out with the family...

Top Bottom