What does your Avatar mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
the legend that is Mr Tommy Cooper ..................... " I saw a beautiful girl on the beach the other day, she gave me a lovely wave, i,ve still got it at home in a bucket."

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Mine is possibly the most famous fictional starship, the great white bird of the galaxy. Yeah, I grew up with Trek. Just wish my bike had warp drive :biggrin: .

Fiona N

Veteran
Mine is my (slightly younger) legs while riding my Windcheetah.

The original photo (from which this is a cropped part) was taken by an elderly Swiss gentleman who runs a hotel where I often used to stay when working in Switzerland (after I stopped living there). He was a bit of a character and his hotel is fantastic (if you're ever in Baden, Switzerland, check out the Hotel Blume complete with Turkish baths and atrium full of New-Orleans-style wrought ironwork balconies - it's now run by his sons). I'd cycled back from the office and Herr Erne was returning from walking his dog when we met outside the hotel. He was just delighted by the WIndcheetah and had me demonstrate its use by riding it round and round the small circular flower bed in front of the hotel while he took action shots! This one was I think when I was eventually allowed to come to a halt :biggrin:

thistler

Veteran
Mine looks pretty much like me, if I were a cartoon. :whistle:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Guess , go on ........

I was into my cyberpunk and batman graphic novels in my youth so when a MMORPG came along for heroes i made a character who combined

Cyber punk
dark Knight

Cyberknight

The actual picture is a pc game virtual enenmy called Shodan from system shock.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
It's a drawing I did for my other half (she collects small and interesting pigs of the pottery, glass or metal kind).

Top Bottom