What does your Avatar mean?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Mine is currently a picture of Saturn I took about 5 years ago

It is rather small I know :smile:

That's funny. It looks like an Intel logo to me (and the profile pic looks like kangaroo).

potsy

Rambler
That's funny. It looks like an Intel logo to me (and the profile pic looks like kangaroo).

Ctrl + R and it magically becomes saturn :thumbsup:

Mine is a very good pint from a yorkshire brewery as I'm a yorkshireman and while all the male members of my family that I've ever known (never knew great grandads) were / are engineers of various professions, I, unlike them, am a designer.

hence black sheep

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Mine is a very good pint from a yorkshire brewery as I'm a yorkshireman and while all the male members of my family that I've ever known (never knew great grandads) were / are engineers of various professions, I, unlike them, am a designer.

hence black sheep

Burn Him!!!!!

:biggrin:

OP
OP
Jimmy Doug

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
What mood are you in today Johnny? By the expression on your avatar you're none too happy.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
One of the first things I found on a Google image search of "Skoda bicycle" was this::laugh:

bike_lanes_fall.jpg

I knew that rang a bell...page 14 of the essential guide..

page10oftheguide.jpg

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Good to know if you're riding a bike designed by Skoda!

yep.

I should have mentioned...the rest of the guide can be found at

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12757785/revamped draft.pdf

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Mine is Finbarr saunders from Viz. I haven't actually bought Viz for well over a decade
smile.gif

If you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you need to get yourself the Viz 'Das Krapital' app - it's Rodger's Profanisaurus in your hand. Even though I already own a physical 'Magna Farta' edition of the Profanisaurus, I still spend a good hour last night peeing myself laughing at many of the phrases. And I assume it'll get updated with new definitions as they become available too - win!

Anyway, to get back on track - mine's an edit of a photo I took of myself just as I got in from riding home in a torrrential downpour back in 2006. When I joined CycleChat after CyclingPlus changed, it was the only cycle-related photo of myself that I had at the time and 5 years later, I can't really be bothered changing it!

Top Bottom