What does your bike tell us about you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's not what the bike says it's what my ticker say's
The bike say's i am a flash git.:laugh:
20150206_113931.jpg

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Brox.JPG

I'll see what others think.​

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
I don't have time to make a detailed analysis, there are a couple of Humanists who are many sessions away from being self-actualized coming to blows in the waiting room. Stray observations:

@derrick
The fact that you have an actual bike stand for photo ops tells me that you are the self-reliant type. The bike itself is a mystery – doesn't fit into any of the standard categories, so it's difficult to even guess what sort of riding you prefer. Pootling in the lanes? Gentle mountainbiking?

supermilk.jpg

Quick nip to the shops?

Rims look vaguely aero so I'll hazard you indulge in the occasional commuter challenge.

@classic33
Twice the usual number of wheels and chains suggests you're overcompensating. (It may also suggest you have needs not met by a two-wheeler, but your medical records haven't come through yet.) That the chain(s) aren't as slack as one would normally see in an HPV is an indication that you're not, either.

@martint235
Clearly says you've got class, though the understated logo means you don't require the personal validation that comes from brand identification. The unenlightened would take this is a sign of passive aggression.

@Smokin Joe continues to ignore the code of conduct. There's not much I can do about this except recommend a good behavioural therapist.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I don't have time to make a detailed analysis, there are a couple of Humanists who are many sessions away from being self-actualized coming to blows in the waiting room. Stray observations:

@derrick
The fact that you have an actual bike stand for photo ops tells me that you are the self-reliant type. The bike itself is a mystery – doesn't fit into any of the standard categories, so it's difficult to even guess what sort of riding you prefer. Pootling in the lanes? Gentle mountainbiking?

View attachment 93550
Quick nip to the shops?

Rims look vaguely aero so I'll hazard you indulge in the occasional commuter challenge.

@classic33
Twice the usual number of wheels and chains suggests you're overcompensating. (It may also suggest you have needs not met by a two-wheeler, but your medical records haven't come through yet.) That the chain(s) aren't as slack as one would normally see in an HPV is an indication that you're not, either.

@martint235
Clearly says you've got class, though the understated logo means you don't require the personal validation that comes from brand identification. The unenlightened would take this is a sign of passive aggression.

@Smokin Joe continues to ignore the code of conduct. There's not much I can do about this except recommend a good behavioural therapist.
Smokin Joe laughs at Codes of Conduct, Pah!

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
@jowwy your photo appears in somewhat soft focus, which is an effect usually reserved for a beauty with flaws. I can't see any obvious flaws other than the ginormous head tube, which is having a deleterious effect on your front wheel.

headtube.jpg

@steveindenmark, do you also have one of these in your stable?

bike-.jpg

Smokin Joe laughs at Codes of Conduct, Pah!
This much is evident. Self-evident, in fact, which is the first step in any reputable 12 step program. What program? The one for the 3rd person in the room.

beback.jpg

5thelement.jpg

In any case, it's clear the Code has gone the way of the wild west

shots.jpg

Top Bottom