What does your bike tell us about you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Mine is white with black doggy paws all over.
It has big eye-lashes stuck on the front.
It has a fish sign glued on the back.
I have 2 big fluffy dice hanging off the handle bars and a nodding dog attached to the saddle.
For some reason I do get some funny looks when out on it.
Oh.......and I clean it on the drive every Sunday :smile:

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Mine is white with black doggy paws all over.
It has big eye-lashes stuck on the front.
It has a fish sign glued on the back.
I have 2 big fluffy dice hanging off the handle bars and a nodding dog attached to the saddle.
It seems a crime not to post a picture of that! From your sig it looks as if you have a camera...

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Go on, I'll chuck mine in the ring. Big supermarket-type retailer but very understated branding. Stealth bomber styling but, if you look closely, it has a bell on the handlebars.

Make of that what you will

20140723_070028.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Really enjoying this thread @anothersam

OK, Here's my pride and joy.... No badges, no declas, no logos. Lot's of silver & Ti bling. I like flash, I like understated. This bike does both.

full?d=1427902395.jpg

Edit: Dustcaps are now Blue.... of course..

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Apologies, I didn't mean the blueness itself as a choice. I had failed to notice that the ones in the photo are yellow - I'm really sorry but that bike should have black ones.

To be honest... it's shouldn't have any..
It's all Sandra's fault.. she gave me the Blue ones....

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
You drink a lot. That's a big pair of bidons water bottles.

Local microclimate innit? I've been out picking my bananas this morning

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Apologies, I didn't mean the blueness itself as a choice. I had failed to notice that the ones in the photo are yellow - I'm really sorry but that bike should have black ones.
I DID notice the yellow dustcaps, but only because I was looking for something on the bike that was NOT understated.

My 4 bikes all have things wrong with them, are a bit scratched/dented, and are not immaculately clean. I suppose that could tell you that I am a bit lazy, have been too poor to buy new parts for them, do actually ride them, and am not over-fussy about cleaning ...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I DID notice the yellow dustcaps, but only because I was looking for something on the bike that was NOT understated.

My 4 bikes all have things wrong with them, are a bit scratched/dented, and are not immaculately clean. I suppose that could tell you that I am a bit lazy, have been too poor to buy new parts for them, do actually ride them, and am not over-fussy about cleaning ...

1: I do actually ride it and probably more miles then most
2: I'm not over fussy about cleaning either

Top Bottom