What does your significant other think of your cycling hobby?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Legendary Member
Problem is, the Shard could be taken out by a barrage of onions.

If @mudsticks gets the trajectory right, the Shard doesn't come into play.

On the other hand, if she gets it wrong, you just might have a point... :laugh:
 

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
If @mudsticks gets the trajectory right, the Shard doesn't come into play.

On the other hand, if she gets it wrong, you just might have a point... :laugh:

Or less of a point,

in the case of the shard :rolleyes:

I think on reflection I'll just stick with supplying local veg to. local folks.

Although, if I had any, firing rotten cabbages at Westminster would highly tempting right now :angel:
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
Or less of a point,

in the case of the shard :rolleyes:

I think on reflection I'll just stick with supplying local veg to. local folks.

Although, if I had any, firing rotten cabbages at Westminster would highly tempting right now :angel:

I'll see your rotting cabbages and raise you several tens of tonnes of rotting cow poo... :laugh:

The pong is so bad, that I have to hold my nose as I cycle past. :surrender:
 

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I'll see your rotting cabbages and raise you several tens of tonnes of rotting cow poo... :laugh:

The pong is so bad, that I have to hold my nose as I cycle past. :surrender:

Well our OP must be feeling very thsnkful right now, at least she doesn't have us two as neighbours :rolleyes:

There's always something to be grateful for if you look hard enough 😊
 

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Maybe not... :surrender:

Anyways, time to go feed the cats, and then it will be time to feed me.


Yup livestock first - always.

Chickens are in .. :okay:
 

Johnsco

Old Fettler
Genius!!! Tonight's menu is jacket potato, chilli beans and cheese, followed by apple and quince crumble. :hungry:
Apple and quince crumble .... You're my friend forever.
We've just made apple and quince jam .... Lovely !
The quinces are fiddly to peel and core - But well-worth the effort.
I'm 73, by the way .... Didn't rediscover the joy of cycling until lock-down March/April/May of this year when Mrs J. persuaded me to fettle-up my old bike.
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
Apple and quince crumble .... You're my friend forever.
We've just made apple and quince jam .... Lovely !
The quinces are fiddly to peel and core - But well-worth the effort.
I'm 73, by the way .... Didn't rediscover the joy of cycling until lock-down March/April/May of this year when Mrs J. persuaded me to fettle-up my old bike.

I'm a mere spring chicken of 45... :blush:

Have earmarked some apples and quinces for a batch of chutney. That'll be nice with a good chunk of ginger put in as well...
 
Top Bottom