No Retreat, No Surrender
An absolute eighties cheesefest, it's a while since I last watched it but it's exactly the pound shop Karate Kid that I remember.
A bloke runs a dojo and is being hassled by the mob who want to takeover, obviously he refuses so in steps Jean Claude van Damme as Ivan the Russian to make him change his mind. Badly injured he moves away and renounces violence, much to the disgust of his son.
In their new town, Seattle, the son has a few fights, there's even a rival dojo and fights over a girl. Then one day the son visits the grave of Bruce Lee and begs him for help, and the next day the ghost of Bruce appears to train him. 😂
A few months later the mob turn up again wanting to takeover the local dojo, and obviously the grande finale is the son defeating Jean Claude where all the other senseis failed, thus reuniting son and father again.
A magnificent mountain of Mozzarella, apparently there's two sequels but I can't bring myself to watch them as there's no way they can measure up to the crappiness of the original.