ColinJ
Puzzle game procrastinator!
- Location
- Todmorden - Yorks/Lancs border
I just spotted that The Flying Scotsman is available free on YouTube**. I think that I will watch that after finishing today's stage of the women's Tour of Britain.
**The picture quality was poor (only 720p) on YouTube, but I found it in better quality on Prime Video so I watched it there instead. I enjoyed it, but obviously it is a dramatic simplification of his complex life, and a lot changed after the film finishes. Coming out as gay and getting divorced, for example. I just found out that his ex-wife wrote the book Mrs Flying Scotsman, which tells the story from her perspective. It would probably be an interesting read?
**The picture quality was poor (only 720p) on YouTube, but I found it in better quality on Prime Video so I watched it there instead. I enjoyed it, but obviously it is a dramatic simplification of his complex life, and a lot changed after the film finishes. Coming out as gay and getting divorced, for example. I just found out that his ex-wife wrote the book Mrs Flying Scotsman, which tells the story from her perspective. It would probably be an interesting read?
Last edited:

, i liked the mandalorian as a tv series and the film was ok but its a disengage brain and chill kind of film .