What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This. So much this.

I don't really rate him at all, except in a couple of things - Bronson (but that's more for Nic Refn's direction than anything) and Locke.

He's good in Peaky Blinders too. But Taboo was absolute garbage.
17_1.gif

AndyRM

XOXO

Is Nicole a big fan? I thought better of her...

Adam4868

Guru
I like Tom Hardy not as much as my better half likes him ! But still...I liked Taboo also liked him in Tinker tailor and Batman,Inception springs to mind.
Where as Peaky Blinders dare I say it,thought it was sh1t ☹️

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
A weekend of contrasts with two Bond films.

First, For Your Eyes Only - not quite the standard of Moonraker but a solid entry in the series and worth a watch.

Then Octopussy. Quite possibly the worst Bond film of all time.
Only if you have never seen Die another day and Quantum of Solace
Unfortunately, you're both wrong :whistle:

The worst Bond film has to be On Her Majesty's Secret Service. In fact, I can't watch the film all the way through, it's absolutely rubbish.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
Seen it many times before but not for many years. Enjoyed it loads but not as much as I thought I would.
Even though I quite like him I do find a little Steve Martin goes a long way.

AndyRM

XOXO
Human Traffic - 9/10

Randomly stuck this on, not expecting to have aged particularly well, but I was more than pleasantly surprised to discover that it has. There are a couple of repetitive scenes that aren't really necessary, but overall it's a really excellent study of counter-culture in 90s Britain. Apparently, there is a US version that takes out all the references to the UK, and loses about 15 minutes as a result. I'd quite like to see it, because I can't imagine it makes any sense at all.

Danny Dyer is in some right bollocks, this is his first and probably best film performance, but he's been in some other crackers too.

Top Bottom