What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I watched a little known b-movie called Prometheus last night.... even Charlize Theron in skin tight lycra couldn't prize this clanger out of the doldrums.

maybe the footage which would have made it coherent is on the cutting room floor, or maybe working the plot backwards from a derelict spaceship and its long dead pilot was too much for the writers to cope with... either way, it didn't work for me.

marks out of ten... Didly Squat!

U

User169

Harald and Kumar! Stupendously daft.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I watched a little known b-movie called Prometheus last night.... even Charlize Theron in skin tight lycra couldn't prize this clanger out of the doldrums.

maybe the footage which would have made it coherent is on the cutting room floor, or maybe working the plot backwards from a derelict spaceship and its long dead pilot was too much for the writers to cope with... either way, it didn't work for me.

marks out of ten... Didly Squat!

I agree it was a very poor film.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Watched this some time ago, but A Simple Plan really is worth a watch.

Good film, mind you I like most Sam Raimi films until he sold out to Hollywood big style and made Spiderman. The Gift is also well worth watching by Raimi, the only film I can watch with Keanu Reeves in, and obviously The Evil Dead trilogy.

Bobario

Veteran
I watched Nikolai Lebedev's "The Star". I watched it a few years ago and liked it so much i bought the DVD. Watched it again last night and found it a bit cheesy. 7/10

ultraviolet

it can't rain all the time....

watched Prometheus [for the third time] and has to be one of my fave adult scifi films in recent years, everything coming after this will have to match-up to the spectacular sense of scale and floorless CGI

ultraviolet

it can't rain all the time....
Almost bought Shutter Island the other day, from the Sainsburys over the road. Worth is for 3 quid?
very much so

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2095712, member: 259"]Well he did a really good Christmas album![/quote]

'Must Be Santa' is my all time favourite Christmas song - I meant more the point of the film rather than the point of Bob Dylan though.

Top Bottom