Away and have a word with yourselves. Timothy Dalton is easily the best Bond.
He should've been kept on, although I doubt even he could have saved some of the crappy later scripts that Bronson was given.
Away and have a word with yourselves. Timothy Dalton is easily the best Bond.
He should've been kept on, although I doubt even he could have saved some of the crappy later scripts that Bronson was given.
He should've been kept on, although I doubt even he could have saved some of the crappy later scripts that Bronson was given.
He was the closest to Bond by miles.
Bronson the record breaking prisoner or Bronson the grizzled actor?
“My name is Branson. Charles Bronson’?
He was the closest to Bond by miles.
Even better in Hot Fuzz. 😂
That's what I grew up with, and looked upon the Bond movies as pretty much childish entertainment/family viewing. I did like some of the Craig movies but they almost seem too refined and darkcomic book violence of the Moore's fights with Jaws
He was great in that, lifted an otherwise mediocre fillum.
Even better in Hot Fuzz. 😂
And of course the other Bond was in World’s End.