What gig did you go to last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
20230927_215216.jpg

Black Sabbath the Ballet.

Not a gig as such, but Tony came on the stage at the end and played Paranoid with the orchestra.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Not last night, but I went to see Shawn Colvin the other week. She hasn't toured the UK for a number of years and it's always a bit of a concern when your favourite artists are growing older (Nanci Griffith's voice simply went, sadly, amongst others :sad:)

I needn't have worried, it was worth the wait - even despite her being at The Stables, which always has the oddest atmosphere IME.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Climax Blues Band at Leek. Still hitting the groove after all these years despite being a Trigger's broom of a band.

1000027953.jpg

figbat

Slippery scientist
We're off to see them on Friday in Manchester ! Whoop

It was a great gig, quite introspective and intimate at times and then full-on sing-your-heart-out at others. It's the 7th time I've seen them, the first being in 1991, and I think it was probably the best. It helped that I was in the 2nd row - when Ricky or Lorraine came to the front of the stage I could almost touch them. When I was belting out Dignity and Wages Day it was like I was part of the band!

Top Bottom