What have been your cycling goals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
and having no more obvious outstanding goals in view, I’ve been feeling completely demotivated.
Don't give up swansonj:smile:, all of my memorable cycling experiences took place after I had passed that period in life when I might have been at peak fitness, and after giving up full time employment.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The water hating cats

Have to keep my bathroom door closed because my cat jumps in the bath! Doesn't like the hairdryer though!

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Have to keep my bathroom door closed because my cat jumps in the bath! Doesn't like the hairdryer though!

Err does your cat look like this?

Catamaran%20LEVANTE.jpg

Trying to crack 3000 miles this year (might do it 700 to go and 90 odd mile a week commute) and off work for next 10 days after today so if I get a nice day might try and do first 50 miler.....

Main goal:
To work up to being able to cycle 1200 miles in 3 weeks in Asia in January. Trip now booked :wahhey:
And in order to be able to even think about getting to the stage where I can do this, to build up long distance cycling, and I've accidentally agreed to to a 100 miler - which I'm riding on Sunday ... this Sunday.....
afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif

LimeBurn

Über Member
Primarily to lose weight.
Hopefully doing my first 50 miler on Sunday (so far 33 miles is my personal best)
To be fit enough to do the London- Prudential 100 next year
Most of all just to enjoy being in the saddle.

Top Bottom