What is closing near you? Specially pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Why doesn't he take advice from the rest of the world ? it would be much quicker and more effective.
How do you know that?
What's the point of having the top experts in the country give you advice and then ignoring it?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You. Everyone in the pub. All the people they come into contact with, then all the people they come into contact with, and so on. The taxi driver, everybody who's been in the taxi. Your lift, everyone who's been in the car. All their families.

Et cetera

This sort of attitude is going to kill my MIL. She had to take a taxi from the locked down nursing home to the GP for a blood test. Who knows who was the taxi driver's last customer - a boozed up idiot mingling with others in a pub carrying the virus as it won't affect him ?

You only have to see the news from Italy - that's us shortly.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I can’t believe this thread has not been shut down. The OP is pleasing himself when directed by government to not continue mingling in the pub. This attitude is selfish, ignorant and divisive, and in my opinion, should not be allowed to germinate on this forum. I’ve reported it but haven’t heard back.
There are so many good, well-intentioned folk on here all trying their best for others in trying circumstances. For now, with the infectious stench this OP brings to the forum, I’m stepping out for some fresh air.

This sort of attitude is going to kill my MIL. She had to take a taxi from the locked down nursing home to the GP for a blood test. Who knows who was the taxi driver's last customer - a boozed up idiot mingling with others in a pub carrying the virus as it won't affect him ?
You only have to see the news from Italy - that's us shortly.
Yeah but the OP knows better.
I assume he has no one at risk so isn't bothered, or is just plain stupid and/or selfish.
He could always support the pub directly with money, dress it up as a loan and on account to be used after the emergency is over.
Any refunds for stuff I'm entitled to I'm taking as vouchers where possible to leave the money in those businesses, some risk to me financially but might help those businesses.

Martial Law might well be needed for these people.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I don't think the site is moderated any more. The trolls and narcissists are having a party.
Give us a chance. It's just me on at the moment and this isn't the only thread that is an issue.

I declare this thread closed.

@Notafettler no more of the same please. Don't forget what I said in the PM back in January.:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom