What is closing near you? Specially pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing has closed in town. All pubs still open. All shops still open. Not coming in again till Saturday. Butchers and cheese shop better not be closed. Won't be happy. Running low on cheese specially black bomber.

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Pub not hammered but still busy, pie night. Having ox cheek. WE are Sooo looking forward to it. Not sure why the dog is she is getting nowt.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Local family run Italian is going delivery only - must order dinner when I'm paid as they are a cracking restaurant. Oh, their ribs in orange sauce at home :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The local pub is still packed with young people, but the local Italian restaurant has closed and is doing home deliveries instead. Most other eateries seem open as usual, and pretty well patronised.

vickster

Legendary Member
The local pub is still packed with young people, but the local Italian restaurant has closed and is doing home deliveries instead. Most other eateries seem open as usual, and pretty well patronised.
That won't be the case by Monday in Fulham I expect

OldShep

Über Member
It’s irresponsible to be going to pubs and restaurants at this time. We’ve all been asked not to, so don’t.
Shops remain open, that’s unavoidable IMO.
Youve got to remember
some people don’t do as they are asked
some people, like me, are inflicted with Optimism bias
some people are thirsty, hungry and can’t cook Or can’t find the ingredients in a shop.
My optimism bias was strengthened during Foot& Mouth when I broke every rule I was supposed to keep and came out smelling of roses.
always remember the definition of an expert
ex is an has been and a spurt is just a drip under pressure.
Stay safe and above don’t worry it’ll do you no good. ^_^

Randombiker9

Cinemas Leisure centres libraries Community buildings Museum Other council run building. Have shut so far. I have no work due to leisure centres shutting. My doggy daycare volunteering on Sundays also got shut due to all boardings cancelled. So I’ve litreally only got my animal park volunteering which have a couple of restrictions but there still open suprisingly.
A Couple of chlothing shops in the shopping centre have closed according to my friends as well.
The local buses are running on their Saturday service from Saturday onwards as well. Bowling centres still seem to be open. I was there earlier but was very deserted we we’re litreally the only ones their even though it was open. Got a text from my diabetic clinic in April mentioning all appoiments will be happening over the phone or video and will update closer to my appointment day. Same with my appointments every 2 weeks Monday. Guessing my dentist in May will end up cancelling too. All my recent job applications have replied saying all recruitment processes are being put on hold
I’ve noticed a lot more police cars patrolling around though recently suprised with that.
also seen an increase in cyclists

as far as I know don’t think any pubs or restrurants
Are clossed although last time I was in town saw a lot More deliveroo riders and well Uber eats etc....:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom