What is closing near you? Specially pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
The Windscreen Repair training classes (me) have stopped and any new kits will be sent out with a training video and phone support.

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Landlord is offering takeaways, a new one. Everyone who has had one has had a couple of beers first. Turns out they are getting them for people who don't go to pub normally?

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

If people keep on behaving like @Notafettler then there will be thousands more people having a whole coffin to themselves very soon. *

*Every day we delay implementing social distancing is about 30% extra deaths at the peak.

** assuming there are in the end sufficient coffins to keep up
Cardboard coffins better for the environment.

classic33

Leg End Member
Are clossed although last time I was in town saw a lot More deliveroo riders and well Uber eats etc....:eek::eek:
There's more places doing takeaways now, that used to be eat in, and they are using them for delivering as they don't have their own means of delivering.

We've a private hire company doing home deliveries of shopping.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I wouldn't know what pubs are open, I've not looked... I've been to the supermarket for the old dears on my street and I'm trying to plan how to keep my job and yet school my child at the same time for the next few months.

There are always two types of people in a crisis, those that recognise it and get on board with pulling in the same direction for the greater good, and the selfish ones who think they know better.

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

I wouldn't know what pubs are open, I've not looked... I've been to the supermarket for the old dears on my street and I'm trying to plan how to keep my job and yet school my child at the same time for the next few months.

There are always two types of people in a crisis, those that recognise it and get on board with pulling in the same direction for the greater good, and the selfish ones who think they know better.
Oops
I am so bad
Look and let us know PS I don't no better nobody does.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Annoying, pub full to the brim of people half my age. No chance of pulling!

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Tell me about it. I went out a solo walk this afternoon for a bit of air and was astounded by the amount of groups, with both elderly and kids all out together........even more than normal before all this kicked off. I mentioned it on my local Facebook group. A few supported and agreed with me that it was pretty irresponsible, but many more just laughed and said there was no way they would be keeping their kids indoors for any length of time. Here’s hoping none of them go down with a bad case of the virus.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Almost everything is closed in Denmark. Fully supported by all the Danes. Restaurants can still do takeaway.

Denmark fatalities are 4. All in their 80s and all with other health problems.

The cavalier attitude of the UK government is mad. Boris thinks you can beat the viirus in 12 weeks if you follow the guidelines and yet has taken very little action. The UK has 144 deaths already.

If you dont start isolating yourself you are going to have a needless death toll in the thousands.

Randombiker9

I don’t even get all the panic

everything ends and everything begins again.

I’m lucky I havent got anything even though having diabeties (any type im 1) means your immune system is a little weaker, neither has my housemate or any of my friends and the animal park I volunteer at a lot of the staff are asthmatic and diabetic (well type 2 nkt 1) there fine as well .

J find it ridiculous how France has started fining people that leave.

Netherlands are in semi lockdown according to my dad in what’s app. Pretty much what is shut here are shut in Holland plus there schools etc... already have

I feel sorry for people who have their birthday in the next few weeks or months. As there won’t be hardly much too.Like my
Housemate who has her birthday on the 30th. I guess I was lucky I had mine on the way 10th just before things started closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom