What is closing near you? Specially pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
My business from what i am seeing .

roley poley

Über Member
on my postal round yesterday the hair dressers had no customers and were all sat doing each others nails the barbers had customers the café was empty and he's only been open for 7 weeks and hopes to fill the gap with deliveries but may well go bust hay ho

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My stepdaughter works in a cafe in town. Today, they had 5 customers all day. She fears for her job if it carries on like that.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Oops
I am so bad
Look and let us know PS I don't no better nobody does.

It's not that you're bad, you just haven't really thought about what you can be doing to help. You can change, it just needs you to take a look at yourself and really seriously ask yourself if you're part of a wider community working toward a solution, or part of a wider problem that will contribute to more people dying. You'll get there I'm sure, I'm confident in your humanity.

Edit: Of course, some people do know better, highly qualified medical experts worldwide are advising on social distancing. I'll take that over the man in the pub. So your assertion that "you don't no better (sic), nobody does" is simply incorrect.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I don’t even get all the panic

everything ends and everything begins again.

I’m lucky I havent got anything even though having diabeties (any type im 1) means your immune system is a little weaker, neither has my housemate or any of my friends and the animal park I volunteer at a lot of the staff are asthmatic and diabetic (well type 2 nkt 1) there fine as well .

J find it ridiculous how France has started fining people that leave.

Netherlands are in semi lockdown according to my dad in what’s app. Pretty much what is shut here are shut in Holland plus there schools etc... already have

I feel sorry for people who have their birthday in the next few weeks or months. As there won’t be hardly much too.Like my
Housemate who has her birthday on the 30th. I guess I was lucky I had mine on the way 10th just before things started closing.

Wow, how deep and I must say your a credit to the human race

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My stepdaughter works in a cafe in town. Today, they had 5 customers all day. She fears for her job if it carries on like that.
@gavroche you're French, aren't you?
You can read the French news from the source, can't you?
I work in a cafe too: I fear for my health if I carry on working with the public like I do now, no protective masks, no personal distancing, no nothing.
Today someone blew on his money, then handed it over for me to take.
out of curiosity, Do you have a local undertaker
The undertakers in Italy are working flat out, bodies are transferred to other towns for cremation.
From an average of 120 deaths a month in a Milano province, there have been over 600 this month in that area alone.
This virus has been lethal to many.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accrington town centre was struggling a lot to survive before this virus stuff. This not exactly enforced,but frowned upon if you don't shut down will have a devastating affect on small businesses. I notice the filthy takeaways and the germ riddled charity shops are still open though!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom