What is everyone up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Janeyb said:
Sitting at home in Norfolk wishing I was back on my holiday in Scotland. :angry:

That's funny cos I'm sat at home in Cambridgeshire wishing I was back in Norfolk!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm on here and on ebay looking for parts for my electric car project and stressing about college. I really dislike hot desking in the staff room especially when there isn't enough lockers for staff to keep their work and belongings in.
I am also watching a programme on design recorded from Monday night.

At home. Been on Ebay looking at bikes (for shopping & ambling around) & looking at decent Beetles as one is on my promise myself list. Should have been doing some German reading for class starting in 2 weeks, and should have finished book, those were our tasks for the summer break! However, the book's a bit hard & I have kept putting it off.

tordis

World of Warcraft is brilliant, although I find it so time-consuming that I preferred to uninstall it :]
Yesterday I booked my flight to Poland in October. Tonight I'm planning to watch "Antichrist". I heard it's not brilliant, but it's von Trier, so I want to see it anyway.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Yes I can lose hours on World of Warcraft, not even going to log onto it this evening ;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Watching Kate Humble in Palestine and enjoying her obvious pleasure at the charms of the Palestinian people she meets. She was in Petra earlier, as well as Wadi Rum, fascinating places I have visited 2 or 3 times.

TOB in 10 minutes.

PK99

Legendary Member
Recovering.

8 rides in the last 10 days (85 miles on the road bike, 185 on the Mtb)
+
1 afternoon marshalling a 4 up time trial

I'm jiggered!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Went home the long way, did a bit of bike fettling, let the cat out, went for a run. Then made leek'n'potato soup with the first crop of leeks from the allotment, now I'm eating it while browsing the forum and wishing I had a beer to go with it.

Top Bottom