What is everyone up to this evening?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
XmisterIS said:
Wankin' out o' the window.

(while screaming obscenities at people as they walk past).

That makes my patching 4 p*nctures look a bit dull really.

Maybe I'll give that a try tomorrow night.:evil:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
XmisterIS said:
Wankin' out o' the window.

(while screaming obscenities at people as they walk past).

Long as you had a good time :biggrin:

Tonight, I am off out for a meal ( again ) but earned it, as I did my 22 miler again today.

So you are all going to get peace and quiet again this evening :biggrin:

I'm on my tod and once I've had a phone catch up with my mate and cooked my dinner (home made thai turkey burgers and salad out of the garden - YUM) I'm going to have a long hot bath.
I was supposed to be having another friend over this evening but her car broke down, so I have a lovely clean and tidy house to chill out in :biggrin:

TVC

I'm sat here watching the bloke across the street standing at his open bedroom window, trousers round his ankles, playing furiously with himself whilst shouting at any old lady that walks past.

Just like most nights.

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
The Velvet Curtain said:
I'm sat here watching the bloke across the street standing at his open bedroom window, trousers round his ankles, playing furiously with himself whilst shouting at any old lady that walks past.

Just like most nights.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Oh and Kirstie enjoy your bath :rofl:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Kirstie said:
Oh I intend to. It wil involve multiple face packs. Hope your meal is nice.

Oh I love that sort of bath, I remember a year or two back, my friend telling me to have a bath with candles in the bathroom and no lights on. I was home alone, so lit the candles, poured the wine, ran the bath, got in the bath, relaxed, was terrified of the shadows, blew out the candles and turned the light on again :rofl:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Well seeing as you ask, Iv been very busy all day in work, then arrived clean and tidy at my horse to groom him and true to the law of equine physics the tidier he got the more hair and bits of twig got transferred onto me :rofl: so I left him looking gorgeous while I slunk back to my car looking like the wild woman of the woods:ohmy:
got home, had a KitKat and quick mooch on here and then shampooed all my carpets as they were in dire need.
Then another mooch on here, do tea, lovely hot shower, jimjams on, and veg infront of the telly till bedtime:biggrin:

Top Bottom