What is he saying?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Naahwdyawarna!"
No, I know it's not English, but that's what he said!:sad:

Matty

Surely the biggest worry on this clip is the speed at which t'other cyclist motored past! I think he may have scalped you!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I have just been playing it backwards, and in this manner, it is quite clear what he is saying, which is:
"my manhood is compromised by having to use an engine to help me get around, and I'm jealous of your ability to do so without."

In Japanese, of course.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I think he was singing along to some James Brown. A quick google of his back catalogue should determine which snatch from which song.....

John the Monkey said:
"I LOVE-A YOU"

He's Italian, you see. They are a fiery people, who find it hard sometimes to keep their passions in check. Poor fellow, he's evidently quite overcome with desire. Next time you see him, offer him a copy of the Daily Telegraph, and suggest he reads it whilst sat on a hard chair under a cold shower.

+1

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
I've listened again (sad I know) and I now think he is saying ...

I have a young daughter

Maybe he thinks you look like son in law material? :smile:

(either that or he's explaining why he is driving a crap car - he is clearly borrowing his young daughters)

the reluctant cyclist said:
I've listened again (sad I know) and I now think he is saying ...

I have a young daughter

Maybe he thinks you look like son in law material? :smile:

(either that or he's explaining why he is driving a crap car - he is clearly borrowing his young daughters)
Now I've got daughter stuck in my head, it sounds like Slang: I'll dae yer daughter :biggrin:

Top Bottom